Start Date: 6th January 2020
NAS currently have a requirement for an experienced Ame who has rotary experience on any type. Work will be on either B412 or B212 aircraft for a long term contract. Work will include heavy checks and modifications on multiple aircraft.
Excellent hours and good remuneration over the term of the contract.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to supervise if required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current CV
- CASA Licence
- Human Factors Cert (less than 2 years) (NAS will assist in obtaining)
- Have current ASIC or willing to obtain.
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
If you are interested and available, please send your documents in PDF format to email@example.com If you require anymore information about this position, please contact Scott Treweek on 0411 146966.