Our specialists include:
Licensed Airframe & Engines. Licensed EI&R. AME Avionics. AME Airframe & Engines. AME Structures Mechanics. Composite Technicians. Maintenance Planners. Spray painters. Information Technology. Logistics. Store Persons. Machinists. Trades Assistants.
Aircraft we specialise in:
Boeing: 707, 727, 737, 747-200, 747-400, 747 freighrt, 757 combi, 767, 777
McDonnell Douglas: DC 9, MD80, MD11, DC3
Airbus: A300, A310, A320
British Aerospace: BAe146, HS748, Jetstream 41
Saab: Saab340A, Saab340B
Fokker: F28, F27
Bombardier: Dash 8-100 to 400 Dash 7, Dash 6
Fairchild: Merlin, Metroliner II,III & 23
Beech: Beech 99, Kingair BC200, 1900C & D
Cessna: Citation, 172 to 441
Rockwell: Aerocommander 500 Shrike
Pilatus-Britten-Norman: Islander PBN2
C130 Hercules/PC3 Orion / Pilatus PC9 / CT4 trainer / Dassault: Falcon 900 & 400
Helicopters: Augusta 109,139,189
Chinook, EC135, S70, S76, MRH90
The NAS Advantage
Clients can depend on National Aerospace Services for reliability, an unrivalled track record in the delivery of specialist people, high quality customer service, innovation and compliance. In today’s competitive aviation industry there is increased acceptance of the use of temporary professionals for greater flexibility and cost control.
These advantages are:
- Short-term and long-term staff for major modification and overhaul programmes
- Deal with unscheduled demands and workloads
- Access to highly qualified and experienced personnel
- We conduct initial interviews with candidates, and only present you with a short list of candidates that match your specified requirements
- Minimal administration costs
- No penalty costs on public holidays
- Fixed prices for duration of contract
- Workcover policies for all states and territories
- Public liability Insurance (hangar keepers)
- OH&S Compliance
- Damp Policy*
* NAS has developed a DAMP policy that follows the CASA regulation CASR Part 99, NAS makes sure all of its contractors are tested before they enter the customer’s premises to carry out Safety Sensitive Aviation activities.
Permanent and Contract Labour Hire
National Aerospace Services has an obligation in helping the customer to grow or enhance their business, by offering different forms of employment options. We would be pleased to advise you if required on the best avenue of employment to suit your long term or short term requirements.
At National Aerospace Services we pride ourselves in giving you quality staff not just staff to make up the numbers; we feel this makes us unique from most other recruitment agencies. All engineers have reference and background checks, along with interviews. The checks are carried out by our human rescores department, and are either in person or by phone.
You will receive:
- A detailed CV
- Trade Qualifications indentures
- Cert IV
- Licences and approvals (if applicable)
- Human Factors Cert.
Our business is more than supplying labour; we carry out projects for you the customer all done with a dedicated NAS team. We are able to work in either your facility or a facility that NAS can acquire through our network of aviation contacts that has been built over the years.
We take total ownership of the project and provide this on time and on budget. NAS has the ability to liaise with senior staff on projects to ensure that your requirements are implemented by our team.
- Service Bulletins
- Heavy Maintenance
- Line Maintenance
- STC’s / Major modifications
- Aircraft Recovery
- Aircraft Detailing
- Cargo Conversions
"We found the services provided by the team, to be efficient and professional, with up to ten engineers being provided at one stage. We found they were able to provide labour at short notice, providing the flexibility of manpower required to complete this type of project. Using NAS, enabled Hawker Pacific to deliver these aircraft on time and on budget."
- Gary Arnold, Chief Engineer for Hawker Pacific