NAS requires two Structures Mechanics for a deck change on a rotary aircraft located in Brisbane. Included in this work will be some carbon fibre composite repairs and modifications. The contract starts Monday January 13th for a period of between 3 to 4 weeks.
Hours are 60+per week with a rate of $55.00p/h inc super.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed an Apprenticeship in the Structures stream
- Cert IV Structures or Equivalent. (not essential)
- Hold a current ASIC Card or willing to obtain.
- Current Human Factors Cert (NAS will assist financially in gaining)
- Willing to undergo a pre employment drug and Alcohol check.
- Be motivated, responsible and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to comply with company tooling procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.Be able to work with little supervision.
If available or interested register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook page “National Aerospace Services”. If you require any more information about this position, please contact Jim Underwood on 0412 627033.
NATIONAL AEROSPACE SERVICES ESTABLISHED 1999