National Aerospace Services are in negotiations with various customers in the commercial and military sectors for major projects starting early 2020. These positions will be in all States and Territories of Australia and some overseas locations.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Structures Ames who have extensive experience on major deep level maintenance, modifications and fault finding on commercial and military aircraft. The aircraft to be worked on are both fixed wing and rotary.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed an Apprenticeship in the Structures stream
- Cert IV Structures or Equivalent. (not essential)
- Hold a current ASIC Card or willing to obtain.
- Current Human Factors Cert (NAS will assist financially in gaining)
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug and Alcohol check.
- Be motivated, responsible and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to comply with company tooling procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.Be able to work with little supervision.
If available or interested register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook page “National Aerospace Services”.
NATIONAL AEROSPACE SERVICES ESTABLISHED 1999