We require a Structures mechanic to carry out major repairs and modifications on on Saab 340 aircraft in New South Wales. You have access to an excellent workshop and good hours. If you want to work with a good crew of engineers with a good work ethic this is a good project. Start date is Mid January for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completed an Apprenticeship in the Structures stream
- Cert IV Structures or Equivalent. (not essential)
- Hold a current ASIC Card or willing to obtain.
- Current Human Factors Cert (NAS will assist financially in gaining)
- Willing to undergo a pre employment drug and Alcohol check.
- Be motivated, responsible and attention to detail.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Be able to comply with company tooling procedures.
- Excellent time management skills.Be able to work with little supervision.
If available or interested register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook page “National Aerospace Services”. If you require any more information about this position,please contact James Underwood on 0412 627033.
NATIONAL AEROSPACE SERVICES ESTABLISHED 1999